Monday, September 22, 2014

Sunday down

Well, I did not make 4,000 steps yesterday, only 3,065.  Maybe today.   Darlene came over after church yesterday.  She brought over the Order of Worship and gave me some church news.  That was nice.  Then in the afternoon, Joyce came over with Patty.  I made them sit on the floor so I could see them with my mirror.  Darlene got to sit at the table.  These visits are the high lights of my day.  So I really appreciate it.

My vision in my left eye is gradually clearing.  Still very blurry.  But I can now see that I have blurry toes instead of just a blurry foot.

Last night was another bad night.  I wonder if some other medication would help.  I sleep fine until about 2 am.  I get up to take a pain pill at that time.  Even though I am not really in any pain.  Then I get another 1-3 hours sleep.  Last night it was just another hour.  Put on my audio tape and listened for awhile.  Don't really want to get up because I know I have to face THE  CHAIR when I get up.  Normally I am glad to wake up and get started on my day.

I have been still working on my recommendations.  Does give me something to do.  Actually I have plenty to do.  One of my high school classmates is writing a book.  He sent me a draft to read.  That was very enjoyable.  It was mostly about when he was 10-11 and first at Kodai.  Brought back a lot of memories for me.


1 comment: