I am glad that I got my moon picture yesterday. It was windy and cloudy this morning. The water was wild. I don't think that today will be a beach day. We may have to find something else to do.
I am spoiled with the Oregon beaches. There are signs all over about private property. It seems kind of rude to me.
Even though I did not get a moon picture down by the shore I did get a sunrise picture.
It sure is windy. Very humid.
It only takes us about an hour to get organized to go anywhere. Today we drove to the Englewood Sport Center to the playground.
All the bikes in the back of the van. We can still fit 9 people in the van. It is a very large van.
Davy & Robbie
Jeanne almost got the kite up.
No alligators today.
That was fun. We stayed there a couple of hours
Ice cream treat before heading home.
Laura was making a wind chime with jingle shells
(Remember this is what the view looked like before today's weather)
We have had some thunder and lightening and then we had quite a rain storm. It was fun. I find summer storms exciting. I think I caused a problem. I went out in the rain and got drenched but then the kids wanted to do this too. I think that their parents were not amused. While we were out there some of the kids colored Easter eggs.
Then more games.
They are playing a game
Dominion
Storm is passing
And now it is gorgeous again.
Another delicious dinner. Erin made cheeseburgers, baked beans, broccoli, jello, and spinach & strawberry salad. Cookies for the kids and key lime pie for us.
After the kids were in bed then it was the Coup game. Only 6 people could play Coup so it was not a problem for me to sit out.
It is hard to believe that my week is over. Tomorrow morning is another very early morning. My flight is at 6 am and it is an hour drive to the airport so I will be up at 3 am. Ugh! Poor Jeanne has to be up as well. I had offered to rent a car so that she would not have to get up so early, but they said it was ok.
They all played Dominion after I went to bed.















How convenient that you just happened to have an electric drill for making wind chimes.
ReplyDeleteI hope your flight goes well.
Safe travels! Sounds and looks like its been quite a week!
ReplyDeleteGood that you had better weather most of the week. Have a safe trip home.
ReplyDelete