I was up by 3 am!! I just don't sleep before a trip when I have to get up early. I am always afraid that I won't hear my alarm or that it won't go off. We left the house by 4 am. I wanted to get to the airport early in case I had trouble going through security. I have a bag of Indian spices in a tin. I will be cooking an Indian meal and it was easier to bring the spices rather than try to make sure other people had them all. I had absolutely no trouble going through security. Thank goodness. I did not have TSAPreChk this time. Darn. But it was no problem since the airport was pretty quiet.
I guess all the driving people got there around 8 pm last night. They ordered pizza. I am sure that they must have been tired. It was a long drive for both vehicles.
There is a cool area down at the end of the D concourse of the Portland airport. When you walk under it , it changes colors.
I guess all the driving people got there around 8 pm last night. They ordered pizza. I am sure that they must have been tired. It was a long drive for both vehicles.
There is a cool area down at the end of the D concourse of the Portland airport. When you walk under it , it changes colors.
There sure is a long line of people who board before me: families with young children, military, first class, medallion, other people who need help, comfort class, SKY members, then main 1 and 2. I was main 2.
Atlanta airport. I walked 1 and 1/2 miles going from the A to the D concourse.
Interesting gadget in the restroom. I don't know if you can read the sign.
I was a little late getting into Sarasota. Jeanne met me. We went to Trader Joe's to pick up a few specialty items. We got to the house around 7 pm.
Wow! what a house. I will have to get a picture of it from the outside, tomorrow. Here is a picture from the "crow's nest" on top.
Ben with Davy,
Wilhelm made dinner. Delicious Tilapia, rice, green beans and carrots. Yummy. We tried to fit every one around the table on the deck. It was quite a challenge.
9:30 and I think all the kids are down. I will be cooking tomorrow.






Nice view from the crow's nest. The ocean looks calm.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the cooking.
That is a pretty biew. Enjoy - sounds like quite a journey. I'll be curious to hesr how your meal turns out!
ReplyDeleteGlad you arrived safely. Awesome view!
ReplyDeleteNice view! Enjoy Florida!
ReplyDelete