Friday, April 12, 2024

Friday - Travel Day


 Trudy and I had a chance to talk some more in the morning.  She checked her computer.  It was still giving her fits. We went on a short walk.  Then it was time to head out.  The fabulous thing was that a daughter of a friend of Trudy's had arranged a ride to O'Hare the same time that I needed to go.  I got to tag along.  I had not been looking forward to trying to use the train and the L to get to the airport.  Jorge took both Kelly and me.  Kelly was a United flight attendant. We had a nice chat on the way to O'Hare. 

Trudy's flowers are starting to come up

This was the trash that we collected on our walk.

Selfie attempt
Chicago airport store

Our plane

The flight was pretty uneventful.  We took off 1 pm Chicago time and landed at 3 pm Portland time.  

Portland airport

George met my flight.  

I got home in time to start a load of lauundry and to go on a walk with Giselle before dinner.  

We had an explosion of color.  Quite the contrast from Ohio and Illinois. 

Our house


1 comment:

  1. Good you made it home safe and sound. Beautiful flower photos!

    ReplyDelete