We have a mouse, a cute little thing. It was very fast. There must be a skunk that lives close. We smell it every once in a while. I haven't seen it. I also haven't seen any deer.
Morning pickleball.
George with Apollo
Nathan making guacamole for our July 4th lunch. Rob arrived around 11 am. Several people who had planned to come could not make it. Ed went to go pick up his sister, Margaret, from a close assisted living place.
We had quite a feast. I cooked the corn. Dorothy did the hamburgers, turkey burgers, and veggie burgers. We also had potato salad, regular salad and a variety of chips. I ate too much.
Dorothy, George, and Rob.
Margaret
At 3pm we headed over to the nature center for rock painting and tie dying. I would have tie dyed a shirt but they had a big Punderson State Park design, which I did not want.
George S, and me
Nathan painted a rock.
George, Dorothy, Rob
Margaret, and Ed.
Ed had to take Margaret back her place and Rob headed back to Columbus.
Turkey buzzard posed for me.
Our usual boardwalk stroll
Apollo on the beach watching another dog.
Setting up leftovers for dinner. We had to try to clear some things out, since we are leaving tomorrow. It is hard to believe. The time has gone by so quickly.
Another nice evening stroll
Cousins: Martin, Nathan, Robbie, and George S.
Sunset
We went back to play another card game.
We could see the fireworks through the trees. That was fun. I guess Apollo did not like the fireworks, but the fireflies seem to like them. They were going crazy.



























Sounds like a nice day, sans the new pet …
ReplyDelete