No walk this morning because we thought Emmet and Liam at least would be up early so we got up, showered and were ready. But they all slept in. They did not get in until 1 am.
Jay makes the best pancakes. We had fresh blueberries and strawberries. Yummy.
Then we went to the park to play. Lunch was at the nursing home. They have a picnic once a year for the residents and their families. So we had lunch with Walt. They had hamburgers, hot dogs, several side dishes and blueberry pie and ice cream for dessert.
The kids went home with Laura and Wilhelm and Jeanne, Jay and I ran some errands. Once we got back we went down to the lake and watch Emmet, Liam and Tristan play near the lake.
Jay makes the best pancakes. We had fresh blueberries and strawberries. Yummy.
Liam helping Grandpa cook
playing Uno with Grandma
Then we went in for morning coffee. The kids spent a long time putting pennies into a fundraiser machine. They could watch the pennies circle.
making a penny tornado. How fast can they stick in the pennies?
Wilhelm enjoying the sunshine
The kids went home with Laura and Wilhelm and Jeanne, Jay and I ran some errands. Once we got back we went down to the lake and watch Emmet, Liam and Tristan play near the lake.
No, Liam is not drinking a Smirnoffs, he is making a whistle.
Then games and such until dinner time.
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and carrots.
a couple of deer in the yard.
Bath, stories and bedtime. 3 kids to 5 adults - you would think that would be a good ratio!! We needed more adults. Actually Laura'and Wilhelm's kids are very enjoyable. I am sorry to say that I still can not tell Emmet and Liam apart. When they are next to each other and I know what they are wearing I am ok but separated or with a different outfit and I am back to square one.










Lol on needing more adults. The are cute.
ReplyDeleteIt does look like a kid-friendly day. Looks like you had fun with all the different activities!
ReplyDelete