Saturday, July 2, 2016

Beach Day

After breakfast we filled up the morning with games and a walk down to the lake.


Tristan is getting very good at skipping stones, Emmet and Liam are good at throwing stones. 

Then we gathered beach and picnic things and headed off to a close lake that has a beach.  We played with a few games and then had lunch before going into the lake.  Perfect weather for this.  




After playing for a few hours the kids were starting to get cold.  They warmed up under towels and then Emmet, Liam and I went for a walk.  They wore me out  I had a hard time keeping up.  Up and down over hills and rocks. Whew.  

Our reward - black raspberry ice cream

Laura

I took a group photo but some how it did not turn out.  This place, the Red Cabin Custard has a different frozen custard every day.  

Once we were home Jeanne and I took a break with our Smirnoffs.  I must say I am not very good with selfies.



Jay took Emmet and Liam out on the boat and Tristan kept wanting to play with us.  We did get a little break.  





2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you are sleeping well tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bet that was a day you got all of your steps in! Pretty lake, yummy looking cream and everyone looks happy - especially you and Jeanne with the 5 minute break 😄!

    ReplyDelete