Once I got through security in Minneapolis the rest of the trip was a piece of cake. Everything went smoothly. George met me at the airport. I got home about 7:30 pm.
Had a wonderful time with you - thanks again for coming out and overlapping the time with all my grandkids. I sure missed seeing you on th porch first thing in the morning. was getting used to your nice friendly smile and greeting and sharing a few moments together.. Even if some of those were with kids on our lap or sitting between us.
Welcome home - glad to see you made it after a very long travel day!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHad a wonderful time with you - thanks again for coming out and overlapping the time with all my grandkids. I sure missed seeing you on th porch first thing in the morning. was getting used to your nice friendly smile and greeting and sharing a few moments together.. Even if some of those were with kids on our lap or sitting between us.
ReplyDelete