Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Tuesday Rainforest Trail - part 1

We started the day with doing laundry and cleaning Erik & Timi's place.  We had 3 loads to do.  After we got the 3rd one started we headed off to go on a walk at the Rainforest  Trail.  It was a nice well groomed trail.  









This  tree is one which has fallen over. It shows how shallow the root system is.
Giant Skunk Cabbage


Anything for a blueberry


We got back in time to finish the laundry, make the beds, clean up. We fixed lunch.  We finished all the left-overs.  

This is all of our stuff.  We were ready to go.  

PS. The internet is very spotty on the ferry so I will do entries as I can.  It will be in sections.  We are at Petersburg right now so I have a connection.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a nice trip! Looking forward to your ferry posts when you are able to make them.

    ReplyDelete