Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday and home

We left Debbie and Joe's when they left to go to work so we were at the AirBNB by 9 am.  We drove over to Green Lake and strolled along the trail for a while.



That was nice.  We started off with a nice Chocolate or coffee drink at the Chocolati Cafe.


We went back to the AirBNB to get Nathan's car and then went off to meet Sharon for lunch.  We went to the Bombay House for an Indian buffet lunch.  It was yummy.

I thought I included the tiger in the painting behind Nathan but I see I cut off his head.  

Then we headed home.  We got home around 4:30 pm.  I had to do a little grocery shopping so I could make dinner.  Nathan has been unloading his car.  It is amazing what all he got into his vehicle.

I think the pets were glad to have us home.  That was a nice whirlwind trip.  We connected with a lot of people.  Naturally, I ate too much.

2 comments:

  1. The chocolates look good :) Glad you made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete