Sunday, July 12, 2015

Saturday continued

We were all so stuffed after lunch.  It was quite a meal with Joe's elk burgers with all the fixings (we also had the choice of veggie-burgers or sausage that Dorothy and Ed brought), corn on the cob, my vegetable/fruit salad, cherries (that Sharon brought), We took the stroll down to the lake.  After relaxing for a bit we had our dessert of mango pie, ice cream and brownies (that Nathan brought).  I am eating way too much.

Then the Singers, Nathan and George headed off to Deception Pass to walk around.  They had a very good time.  Sharon left at that time to go home.  Michael had not felt well so he did not come.  I stayed home with Debbie.  We enjoyed another short walk and then we relaxed with a glass of wine up on the swing.  Joe had gone to a car show. He haa 2 old VW station wagons that he is fixing up.
Joe with his 68 VW 

Debbie and Joe's house

the swing behind their house

one of their cats - Phil

When Nathan and George got home we had dinner.  fajitas with tofu and elk steak, beans and a variety of toppings. Another yummy meal.

We ended the evening with a rabble rousing game on the X-box Kennect. We did skiing, tennis and adventure land.  Whew - I am so out of shape.  I am definitely sore this morning.  But it was fun.



What a day.  I couldn't stay up long enough to finish this post.

1 comment: