The Ketchikan airport is on the island to the left. You have to take a ferry to go to the airport.
We sure are lucky today. Ketchikan is listed as the town with the most rainfall in USA. But today it is gorgeous and warm.
Earlier this boat was lowered down and it sped off and now it is returning. I don't know the story of why. It is time for us to leave the port but something is holding us up. My story is that the small boat had to go get the captain. ;-)
While we were waiting we watched a small pod of orcas. That was fun.
There is a lot of art on the boat.
Once we were off the coast of Canada the time changed but the boat did not change time. So confusing. The boat keeps Alaska time. I can't pay attention to my watch. Also once we got into more open water they did a safety announcement and also the boat started rocking more.
Around 4 pm we went for our afternoon cocktail and card games in the lounge. They kicked us out at 5. This time it was a Mai Tai.
The dinner door opens at 6 pm. This time we waited until 6:45 pm. Then there was no line. None of us liked the specials this time. I had a half of a tuna sandwich. George had the other half and a small salad. Nathan had a veggie burger and salad. We relaxed for a while before heading to the lounge for our wine and cheesecake for Nathan and me. George had hot chocolate and chips. And our game of cards.
Nathan and I kept taking breaks to go take sunset pictures.
No green flash
Surprise!! I have 5G Internet connection!! So I get to work on my blog. Maybe we are passing Prince Rupert, Canada.



















Nice that you had a sunny day and no rain. The sunset photos are beautiful.
ReplyDelete