Nathan took my movie and cut out a lot of the waiting parts in between the seeing parts. Because the internet is slow here it may not work..Let me know if this does not work
What a great day you had! I was able to open the clip and view it full screen on my computer. I need a Scotland map so I can see where you are going in relation to Edinburgh. Was it a very long train ride today?
I don't see anything on my iPad
ReplyDeleteWhile I wasn't able to view it on my smartphone I did have success on my desktop computer. Fun video!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day you had! I was able to open the clip and view it full screen on my computer. I need a Scotland map so I can see where you are going in relation to Edinburgh. Was it a very long train ride today?
ReplyDelete