Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday

We got to the AirBNB by 10 am to pick up Dorothy.  She joined us at the Chihuly Glass Museum.  I have been there before but I really like it.  



Then we took her home before we headed out to meet Sharon and Michael for lunch at the Portage Bay Cafe.  Joyce and Patty met us as well.  What a fabulous meal.  


Nathan' French Toast


We went back to the AirBNB to relax a bit. Then we headed out to go visit some friends of Dorothy's who live in the area.  We had a grilled salmon dinner.  Nathan bought some pineapple cider.  That hit the spot.  We ended the meal with a blueberry rhubarb crisp and homemade blueberry frozen yogurt.  

We left the Singers there after dinner.  We played a game of cards with Debbie and then we called it a day.  We will be leaving in the morning so I had to get my stuff organized.

1 comment: