Debbie and I met in the lobby for a little while until it was time for breakfast. We had a nice breakfast at the hotel. Steve. Joe, George, and Nathan joined us for breakfast. We did not see Jennifer before we left. We had said our goodbyes last night. We went back to the room to pack up and check out. Our train was at 8:55 am. We called a Lyft to get us to the train station.
Seattle train station.
It left right on time.
We played Oh Pshaw. Actually, this is the same game as 10, 9, 8, but I am tired of typing 10, 9, 8. Oh, Pshaw is easier.
We did not have assigned seats on this train like we did going to Seattle. We were the first in line to board, so we could pick our seats. I wanted the right side, facing forward, with a table, and that is what we got.
Playing Bananagrams in the snack bar.
My lunch. I had a leftover half sandwich from the day before.
Arrived in Portland, only 15 minutes late. Rebecca met us.
We were home by 1 pm. We had a great time.








No comments:
Post a Comment